2012年4月30日星期一

Pb with Inventel Livebox (Orange): 192.168.1.1 = Aol box!


I need your help for a pb I for several days.

I have a Livebox Inventel (Orange).

I had no connection for a week. I called Orange customer service that made me do a lot of manipulations, including going to the 192.168.1.1 page. and the problem is that this is not the home page of the Livebox but it appears that a AOLBOX.

I never subscribed to an offer of this operator and have never installed anything from home!

I went to menu "regedit" and deleted various files without success.

After 2:30 of manipulation with Orange, they made me do a restore which allows me to reconnect to the internet.

Page 192.168.1.1. always displays Aolbox however.

Following the manipulations with Orange, my phone stopped working. I had to phone

Orange again who said that the pb comes from my computer and they can not do anything until I have not fixed that.

I made a good antivirus and I used Spybot Search and Distroy unsuccessfully.
This pb is it already happened to somebody?
What do you suggest I do??

In advance thank you to all who can help me ...

没有评论:

发表评论